compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Love small teams? Want to do important and challenging work? Want to be a positive force in the health of families? Wildflower Health is seeking a conscientious, production-focused Associate Content Manager with project management skills for our expanding mobile health platform.
As an Associate Content Manager, you will oversee the implementation of customized client content for our Family Health app. This involves a coordination of tasks: developing a content strategy based on the business objectives of our clients, primarily healthcare providers and payors, and managing the requirements through the product cycle. This role requires both a big picture perspective and meticulous attention to details. Preferable skills include an eagle eye for spotting typos, punctuation issues, missing brackets/parens, formatting, invalid links, and duplicate content. The candidate will be hands on in all aspects of app production, which includes some writing, editing, uploading content into the app using Google spreadsheets and our new CMS, and troubleshooting technical issues between content and coding. You will work closely with the Manager of Client Content operations on scheduling resources and coordinating workflow among a team of production editors.
Knowledge and experience in healthcare and project implementation is desirable. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, startup environment with people committed to making healthcare better for families everywhere, we want to hear from you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee the implementation of the customized client content for the Family Health app and custom white label apps.
• Develop a content strategy based on the business objectives of our clients, primarily healthcare providers and payors.
• Manage content implementations from soup-to-nuts, from inception through delivery.
• Write custom client content (resources, articles)
• Interface with a cross-section of team members, including Product, Content Strategy, Client Delivery, and Engineering/Analytics.
• Accurately and meticulously transfer content from Excel workbook into Google spreadsheets and our CMS; this entails learning an intricate system of columns and cells. Experience with Google sheets is a bonus but not required. We will provide the training; you will provide a professional and enthusiastic attitude toward learning the system.
• Provide editorial QA for app content; reviewing punctuation, formatting, spelling, grammar, as well as ensuring changes are implemented in production spreadsheets and in app.
• Vet and incorporate feedback from our external clients, user testing, and internal testers.
• Communicate with internal technical teams to troubleshoot and resolve detailed issues between content and coding.
• Proven project management experience preferably in a content production environment
• Experience meeting a high-volume of competing deadlines
• Demonstrated writing, copyediting and proofreading experience
• Ability to work independently and within a small team
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Google docs required; experience using content management system is helpful
• Fast, efficient data entry skills
• Strong interest in family and maternal health is preferred; formal experience is helpful but not required
• Good communicator who can articulate themselves effectively with a cross-functional team
ABOUT WILDFLOWER HEALTH
Wildflower Health delivers mobile health programs that help healthcare payers and providers better connect with and support families, impacting both short-term decisions and longer-term behaviors that together bend the cost curve in healthcare. Our products are catered to the family's chief medical officer, mom, who typically makes the healthcare decisions for the home. Our flagship product is Due Date Plus, a smartphone-based maternity program, which reaches women early in pregnancy, keeps them engaged to identify risks, and connects them with providers or health plan care managers. Combining with Family Health, which continues with pediatrics through the lifespan, the whole family's health needs is organized in one convenient app. Our Wildflower Health staff is hardworking and passionate about transforming healthcare. As part of our team, you'll help drive the evolution of our enterprise mobile solution. You'll be part of a team that combines an A+ customer experience for our mobile users and a powerful backend platform that integrates engagement analytics, enterprise systems management, A/B testing, and interfaces with client systems. Our small, close-knit team values intelligence, dedication, and diversity of opinion. As a startup, things move quickly, but you'll find an atmosphere where people are respectful of each other and work-life balance is cherished. Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers