ZogSports is looking for a Basketball Score/Stat Keeper who will also write up a short (2-3 paragraph) game recap as well.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
As a Score/Stat Keeper, you will assist the ZogSports Team in helping our participants have the "highlight of their week," by operating our scoreboard and keeping our score-book for each basketball game. After the games (3 per night), you'll write up a game recap and post content on our Blog for all of our ZogSports followers to enjoy!
We're looking for fun, team players who are reliable and organized, care about their work, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Available to consistently work on Monday Nights?
- Passionate about sports, and especially knowledgeable about basketball?
- Strong in communication and writing skills?
- Fun, outgoing, and social?
Do you want to:
- Be an AMBASSADOR for ZogSports, promoting a fun and social experience at every game?
- Help improve the quality of all ZogSports activities?
- Help manage on-site logistics including; arriving 10-15 minutes before games start, potentially helping bring equipment, treating rented facilities with respect and sending in game recaps promptly.
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this may be your chance to join the ZogSports Team!
Please email veure info contacte
with the subject "Basketball Game Recap Journalist Position" and include:
- A cover note describing your experience/interest in joining the ZogSports Team
- Your resume (please send even if it does not contain directly relevant experience).
**Payment for this position will be $15-$18/game depending on your experience.
NO contacteu amb mi per oferir serveis o ofertes no demanades