Insikt is a lending company with a mission. We work to empower underserved borrowers and communities by partnering with trusted brands to provide access to affordable, responsible, and transparent loan products. Our customers are using our loans to change and in some cases to rebuild their lives.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms.
Come join our awesome team!
We are a tight knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
What we are looking for at Insikt:
We're looking for a passionate and seasoned designer to help Insikt expand credit access to the underbanked community. You'll create beautiful and inspiring experiences for desktop, tablet, and mobile from high level concepts to finished pixel perfect designs. You will bring to the team your excellent design taste and a mind for creating simple, intuitive experiences, as well as an ability to deliver innovative, pixel perfect and consistent designs. You will use all of your design expertise to help market our brand as the future of lending.
• Design engaging, innovative, easy-to-use solutions that address complex business and user needs from concept through production ready assets.
• Create iterations and work with research team to get user insights and feedback that drive your experiences.
• Collaborate with agile interdisciplinary team.
• Create user-centered designs driven by research and data.
• Spend time with customers doing research in the field to develop an understanding of their needs and wants.
• Create useful and delightful experiences with a clean aesthetic that can both work within and expand our brand.
• As a UX/UI Designer, you will report to the Head of Design and will work closely with product management, engineering and the design team.
• Ask questions and be curious.
• Strong portfolio demonstrating UX/UI, visual design and design methodologies across responsive web.
• Deep knowledge of UX design principles from flow, layout, typography, color, transitions.
• Bachelor's, or equivalent degree, in UX/UI Design, HCI, or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years of user-centered design experience.
• Experience working in an agile environment collaborating on multiple projects.
• Expertise using sketch, photoshop, illustrator and inVision.
• An understanding of what makes an experience good or bad is critical. You can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them.
Compensation and Perks:
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance (Insikt pays 100% of your medical monthly premiums!!)
• 401k program
• Complementary snacks and coffee in the office
• Onsite gym
• Convenient location in Downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers