We are inviting individuals who are currently experiencing insomnia or poor sleep and depressed mood to participate in a non-medication sleep treatment study.
• Non-medication insomnia treatment at no cost (5 weekly sessions)
• A pre-treatment visit and three follow-up visits
To be eligible:
• Age 18 or older (males and females)
• Experiencing insomnia or poor sleep quality (e.g., difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking too early, not feeling rested upon wakening)
• Diagnosed with depression and/or have been feeling down or depressed (e.g., sadness, or loss of pleasure or interest in activities previously enjoyed; difficulty concentrating; low energy)
• Non-shiftworker (e.g., work schedule overlapping with midnight)
Participants will be reimbursed for the time taken to complete assessments ($270).
To learn more about the study, and whether you may be eligible to participate, please email us at isleep-email "at" stanford.edu or call us at show contact info.
To speak to someone independent of the research team, please contact the Stanford Institutional Review Board (IRB) at show contact info
or toll free at show contact info
. You can also write to the Stanford IRB, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-5401.
Thank you very much.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers