compensation: $16-20/Hr. Depending on skill set and/or experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a smaller family run group (two shops) looking for a good candidate to help with daily tasks and someone who wants to start a new rewarding career in the Auto Body industry. We have been in business for 38 years, have a great reputation, have more than enough work, and we know how to treat our people.
What we need:
• A positive, can do attitude
• Ability to work in the U.S.
• Someone who is very detail oriented
• Ability to take instructions from multiple team leads and mentors
• A desire to grow personally and professionally
• A fast learning tech and tech savvy skill set
• Strong ability to accept constructive criticism and learn for your mistakes
• A moderate knowledge of automotive tools and equipment
• Experience related to automotive repair preferred (Auto Body, Mechanical, Service, or parts). This is not a deal breaker for the right candidate who has a strong knowledge of cars.
• Ability to multi task with accurate performance
What we offer
• A safe professional workplace
• Constant flow of work
• 401K Matching
• Paid health benefits
• 7 paid holidays a year
• Paid time off
• We pay for training
• Job security
• Competitive pay
If you want to be a part of a winning team, where you are more than a number and get paid for your skill, please email a resume Jesse at firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate opportunity to become part of our family!
We will never discuss the details with you current employer without your permission. Our meeting will be strictly confidential.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers