compensation: Competitive pay based on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Collective Press is looking for a creative designer/up-cycler to join our creative team at the SF office. We are a digital media startup making online videos in lifestyle verticals: cooking, DIY, hacks, and more. You'll be immersed in learning the best of digital and social media content.
*This is a part-time/full-time position in the SF office.*
* Work on video shoots as designer/crafter
* Assist with production of DIY crafting videos to spec from start to finish: shopping and prepping materials in advance, being in the video (the "hands"), and video wrap up
* Create original ideas and designs
* Ability to work with other members of the team to help produce video to spec
* Order and manage all supplies for videos in organized manner
* Other admin tasks as assigned
* Experience and passionate about up-cycling
* Experience and passion for styling final product
* Operate well in deadline-driven environment
* Ability to juggle multiple projects
* Positive, can-do attitude
* Self-starter and team player
* Experience with DSLR cameras and/or willingness to learn
Please apply with the following:
2) Sample video demonstrating your skills. This is a requirement. Please review this video: http://diyeverywhere.com/2018/06/04/how-to-make-a-garden-planter-out-of-an-old-chair/ and other videos on our website and make a short 1-2 minute video (can be taken with your mobile phone) to show us what you can do.
3) Portfolio or samples of your work
*About Collective Press*
Collective Press is a digital media startup company that was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs from Berkeley, Stanford, and UPenn. It owns several digital publications spanning a variety of topics: news, trending stories, home, cooking, diy, and more. Visit collectivepress.com for more information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers