favorite this postResident Designerhide this posting
compensation: Competitive rate based on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Collective Press is looking for a creative designer/crafter to join our SF office. We are digital media startup making online videos in lifestyle verticals: cooking, diy, hacks, and more. You'll be immersed in learning the best of digital and social media content.
**This is a part-time/full-time position in the SF office. **
* Work on video shoots as designer/crafter (primary responsibility)
* Assist with production of DIY crafting videos to spec from start to finish: shopping and prepping materials in advance, being in the video (the "hands"), and video wrap up
* Operation of DSLR camera to shoot craft projects
* Ability to work with other members of the team to help produce video to spec
* Manage and order all supplies for videos in organized manner
* Other admin tasks as assigned
* Experience and passion for crafting
* Operate well in deadline-driven environment
* Experience with DSLR videography and/or willingness to learn
* Positive, can-do attitude
* Self-starter and team player
Please apply with the following:
2) Sample video demonstrating your DIY skills. This is a requirement.
3) Samples of your work, including finished styled DIYs you've done
**About Collective Press**
Collective Press is a digital media startup company that was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs from Berkeley, Stanford, and UPenn. It owns several digital publications spanning a variety of topics: news, trending stories, home, cooking, diy, and more.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers