compensation: Compensation is based on level of Technician and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you an entry-level, intermediate or advanced skills automotive technician? Are you looking to join a dynamic team, representing world-class automotive and powersports brands? Do you currently live on Oahu, on one of the Neighbor Islands, or in the ‘Mainland’ USA? We would like to meet you and share more about our Team.
Founded in 1961, JN Group has been in business for over fifty years, and represents eleven world-class automotive brands ranging from daily driving needs, to the ultimate in luxury and performance. Our Team members represent: Chevrolet, Hyundai, Audi, Jaguar / Land Rover, Porsche, and a range of Exotics (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Maserati and Alfa Romeo). For all of these brands other than Chevrolet and Hyundai, we are the exclusive dealer for Hawaii. In addition, we are the distributor for Harley-Davidson and Kawasaki powersports products for the State of Hawaii, as well as dealers for many other motorcycle, 4x4 and watercraft brands.
We are a family-owned, values-based organization, and understand the important role technicians play within our organization, for our customers, and for the brands we represent. As a result, we have recently launched our Technician Health Care Package (see below). Many of our technicians have been with us for years, and have increased their experience and compensation by regularly participating in factory-sponsored training.
We are committed to delivering excellent customer service, upholding our values, and building lasting relationships with our guests every single day. We are experiencing continued growth, and are looking for motivated individuals who share our core values of STRIVE: Shine, Thrill, Relate, Initiate, Voice, Engage.
If you live on Oahu or are planning to visit, we welcome you to visit with us to meet our Team and experience our world-class sales and service facilities. Depending on experience and brand, we will consider you for hire if you are not currently residing in Hawaii. We will also, depending on experience and references, reimburse you for moving expenses which may be covered in part by a signing bonus (see below).
• Technician Health Care Package: Zero-cost health and dental plan for the individual employee, and a 50% match towards the cost of dependents. Automotive Technicians are the only category of employees in our company that receives this benefit.
• Depending on experience, upon employment receive $2,000 for tool allowance or relocation costs or a combination of both, or up to $3,500 as a signing bonus. This is subject to other terms and conditions including remaining a full time employee in good standing for over two years.
• 401k with competitive company match.
• Excellent work environment, facilities and Team culture.
• Convenient locations.
• Assigned parking at some locations.
• Participation in factory-sponsored training, depending on experience level and brand.
• Competitive employee prices on vehicle purchases for brands we represent, and Pacific Harley Davidson apparel and accessories.
• Advancement opportunity based on performance, initiative and availability of positions.
• Company Profit Sharing.
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicles.
• Create a work order and perform repairs after receiving the customer’s approval of the repair order.
• Maintain and grow customer satisfaction.
• Meet productivity and efficiency goals.
• Maintaining and exceeding minimum shop production standards.
• Ensuring work is completed accurately and done safely.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or required.
• ASE Certified
• Minimum 1 year previous experience with proven efficiency and productivity. Will also consider Technical or other relevant educational program graduates.
Job Type: Full-time
The successful candidate will learn all the relevant details about the above listed job requirements and duties, and benefits provided during the interview and employment process. Your hire will also be subject to our standard screening processes.
This summary job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. This job description is subject to revision at the discretion of the company.
JN Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities