Collective Press is looking for a creative make-up artist/on-camera model/host to work on one-off shoots in our SF office. We are digital media startup making online videos in lifestyle verticals: make-up, hair styling, nail painting, cooking, DIY, hacks, and more. You'll be immersed in learning the best of digital and social media content.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a contracted position in our SF office.
- Work on video/photo shoots as stylist/make-up artist & on-camera model/host (you will be ON CAMERA)
- Be able to execute on the make-up techniques both on yourself and on others
- Ability to work with other members of the team to help produce video to spec
- Cosmetology License or Esthetic License (preferred)
- Experience and passion for make-up/styling
- Strong, interesting, and dynamic on-camera personality and appearance
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Required to bring makeup supplies to shoot
Please apply at: https://collectivepress.com/careers/apply.php?job_id=16
Note: Please do NOT respond directly to this email. Only applicants who apply via the link above will be considered. Please make sure to add links to you work!
About Collective Press:
Collective Press is a digital media startup company that was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs from Berkeley, Stanford, and UPenn. It owns several digital publications spanning a variety of topics: news, trending stories, home, cooking, diy, and more. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Collective Press will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.