This part time internship will give the successful candidate excellent experience in using cutting edge technologies and topics, learning about business processes, helping create a positive user experience, and contributing to our mission of creating a better workplace!
- Using Camtasia Studio and other tools to edit eLearning videos
- Producing finished videos in a variety of formats
- Adding videos to eLearning system, creating lessons, and related instructions
- Testing these eLearning courses and making them available for users
- Handling related administrative tasks
Additional skills (not required but would be desirable)
- Voice over capabilities
- Writing skills to write scripts and related material
- Verbal communication skills to communicate with designers and learners
Work can be performed remotely. Must be Internet savvy, self-learner, organized, dependable, and able to maintain a repeatable schedule.
This is part time internship, starts with 5 to 10 hours per week, pay rate is $25/hour. It could extend into more hours, longer period, and increased rate depending on results.
Please fill out the following application and then send your resume and samples as instructed in the application: