compensation: Competitive depending on qualifications. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
BayNS is an IT managed service and consulting firm. We are based in Daly City, California. We provide support mostly to the AEC industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic field support technician for a full-time job position. We provide on-site support for small businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area. You will be helping users with their technical issues.
• Good use of logic and common sense to best resolve tech support issues.
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service to end-users.
• Excellent analytic thinking and problem-solving skills, the ability to “think outside the box”.
• Excellent communication skills and strong verbal and written English Skills.
• Excellent organizational skills a must and detailed oriented individual.
• Ability to make assertive decisions to keep the customer 100% productive.
• People person and professional presentation.
• Diagnose, analyze, and troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues applying great critical thinking skills.
• Install and configure new hardware, software, and network components.
• Provide phone, email, and in-person onsite support to a wide variety of clients.
• Learn and work with new technologies on a constant basis.
• The ability to learn on your own time and invest in your ascend to your carrier is critical to this position.
• Complete tasks in a group as well as individually.
• Ability to work after business hours and weekends.
• 3-5 years proven experience in a similar position or have worked in an office as the only go-to IT support person.
• Working experience with Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016. Adobe Design Premium CS4, CS5, CS6, Creative Cloud, SketchUp 2017+, Blue Beam CAD 2017+, Adobe Acrobat (all versions).
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit a plus.
• Working knowledge of Office 365, LogMeIn, GoToMeeting, Zoom, and WebEx.
• Experience working with smartphones and tablets such as iPhone, IPad, and Android devices.
• Working knowledge with LAN/WAN IP networks, firewalls (SonicWALL, Cisco or FortiGate), switches, VPNs, and Windows servers’ environment.
• Experience with Windows server 2008, 2012, 2016, Exchange Server 2013 and 2016.
• Experience with installing, configuring, and supporting the following technologies:
• Workstation imaging development, deployment, and support
• Working knowledge of Windows Group Policies to manage Windows server environments
• Working Experience of Office 365: Outlook, MS Teams, MS OneNote, MS Workflow and SharePoint basics.
• Working Experience with Google G-Suite.
• Working Experience with Autotask and Endpoint Management Software.
• Software deployment tools like PDQ Deploy.
• Document management systems and tools.
• Work experience at an Architectural firm a plus.
Please Note: This is NOT a remote position. All candidates should be located within the Bay Area and able to use public transportation to get to our office and our clients’ sites.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers