compensation: compensation will be commensurate with experience. Full-time employee benefits provided. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
As a member of the End User Services team, you will work as one of our Customer Support Technicians and you will play a key role in the advancement of our End User Services team. You will be working independently supporting and maintaining our numerous compute resources in the San Francisco, San Jose and Redwood Shores offices. Using industry best practices and innovative approaches, you and your team will aim to provide exceptional technical support with a focus on customer service. We’re looking for you to fill this role if you’re sharp, patient, friendly, like to be busy, know a ton about desktop and system support and you’re eager to learn more.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Strong customer service skills with a focus on executive level support.
· 3 days a week in the San Francisco office (Financial District), 1 day weekly travel to Redwood Shores office and 1 day weekly the San Jose office
· Daily maintenance of corporate laptops Both PC and Mac and systems for local as well as remote employees.
· On-boarding of new employees – provisioning and delivery of computer, phone, user accounts as well as IT new hire orientation delivery.
· Tracking, scheduling and delivery of refreshed workstations for existing employees.
· Maintenance of end-user equipment inventory.
· Providing secondary level assistance to help desk related questions.
· Maintenance of the user’s system environment by working through related helpdesk tickets.
· Maintenance of standard user workstation images.
· Provide day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure, telephone, printing and internal desktop systems software and hardware.
· Maintain passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
· 5+ years of client facing support experience
· Sound knowledge of help desk operations
· Strong client facing skills including executive level support.
· Apple OS, Windows 10, Microsoft office 2016, Office 365 experience
· Heavy PC and Mac imaging experience
· VOIP and smartphone setup and troubleshooting experience
· TCP/IP networking experience
· Print and file share setup and troubleshooting
· Laptop, desktop and mobile experience
· Active Directory – Users and Computers experience
· Comfort with permissions and security memberships
· Troubleshooting experience with remote VPNs
· Team player
· Excellent time-management skills, and the ability to manage complexities and competing priorities
· Ability to combine judgment, experience, analytic skills, and business knowledge to make sound decisions
· Strong Interpersonal/communication skills with an eager customer service orientation
· Excellent interpersonal skills and sound oral and written presentation skills
· Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure