compensation: Competitive rate based on experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Collective Press is looking for a creative nail artist to join our SF office. We are a digital media startup making online videos in lifestyle verticals: make-up, hair styling, nail painting, cooking, DIY, hacks, and more. You'll be immersed in learning the best of digital and social media content.
*This is a part-time paid position in the SF office. *
* Work on nail-styling and nail-painting video shoots (primary responsibility)
* Assist with production of nail styling videos to spec from start to finish: shopping and prepping materials in advance, being in the video (the "hands"), and video wrap up
* Be able to execute on the nail styling techniques both on yourself and on others
* Ability to work with other members of the team to help produce video to spec
* Other admin tasks as assigned
* Ability to demonstrate nail art on your own nails (this is a MUST!)
* Strong technical experience in nail art/styling
* Passion for nail painting/styling
* Comfortable with hand modeling and voice recording
* Operate well in deadline-driven environment
* Positive, can-do attitude
* Self-starter and team player
* Be able to operate a DSLR camera (or open to learning how)
Please apply with the following:
2) Samples of your nail artwork. If you have made any videos, please include.
3) A 1-2 minute video where you introduce yourself, your background, and demonstrate a nail art technique on camera. You will be asked to submit this video via e-mail, after your initial application and resume have been received. (Please note, your application will not be considered without this video.)
*About Collective Press*
Collective Press is a digital media startup company that was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs from Berkeley, Stanford, and UPenn. It owns several digital publications spanning a variety of topics: news, trending stories, home, cooking, diy, and more. For more information, visit collectivepress.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers