We are hiring a UI Architect to make our customers' dreams a reality by utilizing the best-in-practice architecture, tools, and design patterns in web development. You will work closely with Reciprocity's global product and development teams to develop and implement our product's vision. You will have full-stack capabilities and prior experience building a product from the ground up to help Reciprocity make a beautiful and responsive tool that fuels - rather than hinders - companies' ability to be compliant. The UI Architect will join a small but rapidly growing team, and we want someone who desires making a real impact on our product's direction.
This is a full-time, permanent position at our San Francisco office.
- Develop simple, clean, and attractive UI/front-end while adhering to dev best practices (e.g. code reviews, automated tests, etc.)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of our product
- Establish a pattern library for improving consistency and engineering velocity
- Mentor and guide UI engineering best practices
- Rapid prototypes for customer demos
- Define the api specification for the product
- Ensure communication between product and engineering teams
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent industry experience
- At least 7+ years of front end engineering experience
- Deep understanding of UI Design patterns and UI Architecture Paradigms
- Solid UI development experience and familiarity using HTML5 and a CSS3 frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Advanced understanding of AJAX frameworks, REST and JSON
- Strong understanding of front-end optimization techniques
- Unit testing framework experience with jasmine, karma or similar
- Good understanding of build tools like Webpack or similar
- Experience with Python, Flask and Postgres
- Must be able to deliver high quality code on schedule, communicate and collaborate with groups in and outside the development team
- Experience with working at a SaaS enterprise company, startup and/or in the Infosec industry
- Incredible communication skills and ability to work well with a team
Reciprocity's SaaS product, ZenGRC, moves companies off of spreadsheets and legacy enterprise solutions to manage their compliance programs with an agile, automated, and collaborative solution. We help take the pain out of information security compliance by helping our users manage it with an automated, collaborative SaaS solution: ZenGRC. With ZenGRC, getting and staying compliant is easier for companies like Airbnb, Salesforce, Square, and more.
Our collaborative team is comprised of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We have a spacious, bright, and canine-friendly Dogpatch office and a talented engineering team in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia.