compensation: $58,000-$62,000 per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
San Francisco, CA
$58,000-$62,000 per year
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Recruiting Specialist. As a Recruiting Specialist, you will actively support the office’s hiring needs by locally assisting with open houses and other hiring events, connecting with outreach organizations, and interviewing applicants previously screened by the HR Shared Services Centralized recruiting team of. Primary responsibilities of the Specialist include maximizing availability for interviewing previously screened candidates and actively sourcing locally to fill critical staffing needs of the office by proactively developing local recruiting avenues for candidates for security positions and other positions as assigned.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
• Major Medical, Dental and Vision
• Paid vacation
• Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
• RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
• Doctor on Demand
• Qualsight LASIK Savings
• Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
• Alliant Credit Union
• Purchasing Power
• Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
• FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
• DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
• Interviewing mid-level management, supervisors and security personnel job applicants that have initially been screened by the centralized recruiting team
• Perform functions to actively seeking out viable applicants by organizing and participating in job fairs, career expos, hiring events, etc. to increase flow into the ATS
• Document all Outreach Efforts to comply with AAP reporting in the sourcing and recruiting of administrative and field personnel job applicants within the local job market
• Track and maintain necessary data for compliance with OFCCP and EEO candidate data requirements
• Track and maintain necessary data to support candidate hiring recommendations, summaries and debriefs
• Assist in creation of new job descriptions and advertisement requests, where needed
• Periodically assist with personnel onboarding, to include new hire orientation
• Assist with the development of outreach relationships and contacts with Veterans and Minority Organizations and Agencies
• Actively engage with Operations to identify staffing needs
• Participate in the local hiring efforts of security personnel for start-ups for various local and national contracts
• Make recommendations for the purchase of recruiting advertisements (online and in print) and outreach programs within budgetary restrictions
• Implement Employee Referral/Bonus Program (as directed, if applicable)
• Ensure that field office advertising, interviewing, hiring and selection processes are in compliance with the company’s EEO and Affirmative Action policies, and applicable federal, state and local laws.