The Global Security Operations Center located in San Francisco, CA serves as the focal point for the monitoring and analysis of risks that may affect the operations of a global corporation. The CSC provides timely communications and actionable intelligence for company leaders to support the protection of people, infrastructure and the business.
Note: Must have weekend availability
About the position:
The GSOC Operator/ Analyst, under guidance of the GSOC Supervisor, is responsible for monitoring the safety and security of the corporation's employees, facilities and property worldwide. Using variety of tools that range from global access control and alarm monitoring system to various business intelligence sources, open source media, internet and in-house tools, the Operator is required to detect, analyze and alert others regarding any adverse conditions to the corporation and its employees. These may range from extreme weather conditions to political instability, crime, terror, or technical failures.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting company employees in all concerns that pertain to safety and security.
- Conducting ongoing review of multiple systems and sources to detect potential risks.
- Monitoring travel safety and security of company's employees.
- Investigating alarms and responding by sending patrol, or alerting Fire services or Police as needed.
- Notifying and coordinating corporate response by distribution of advisories and other communications.
- Compiling daily reports and incident reports.
- Conducting in-depth risk analysis for locations or events.
- Presenting complex risk scenarios to corporate managers upon request.
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some experience in conducting research/analysis.
- Ability to multitask in a fast passed, at times stressed work environment.
- Strong team player.
- Comfortable with high-tech work environment, and constant learning of new tools and innovations.
- Flexibility to work all shifts, and willingness to assist the team with overtime when needed.
- Good working knowledge of Office tools.
- Self motivated, curious, knowledgeable pertaining to news and current events.
- Must possess valid California Guard Card.
What we can offer:
- Free meals (3x), and refreshments all day
- Transportation Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS)
Private Patrol Operator #PPO 13936
Private Investigator #PI 28063