The mission of the Community Outreach Team is to foster the Parkmerced brand, uphold policies and procedures, and observe and report any incidents, while always delivering excellent customer service. The Community Outreach Team member will act according to Parkmerced’s values of integrity, resident centricity, and teamwork.
The hours for this position will be 11PM-7:30AM, with shifts available 7 days a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform routine rounds on foot/vehicles to create a strong presence within the community.
• Work directly with first responders for all incidents on property.
• Create, distribute, and file incident reports.
• Monitor surveillance cameras and pull camera footage.
• Monitor Citizen, Nextdoor, and other community platforms.
• Document suspicious behaviors and happenings and report to authorities and management.
• Enforce relevant regulations pertaining to all individuals on the property.
• Contact relevant authorities to deal with unlawful or irregular activities.
• Handle nuisance complaints in conjunction with Community Outreach.
• Assist Accounting in apartment evictions.
• Working knowledge of site control operations and best practices.
• As needed support to management and all departments.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Valid CA driver’s license.
• Proactive and critical thinking with the ability to organize, prioritize, and plan.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Yardi knowledge preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic math skills.
• The ability to remain calm under pressure.
• 2+ years sales and/or customer service experience.
• High school diploma required, some college preferred.
• Previous patrolling experience preferred.
Maximus is an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers