compensation: Salary starting at 3k per month or more with chance for performance based increases. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Legion is recruiting ARMED Security Officers for a current contract in Emeryville.
Swing, and night shifts available. You WILL be required to work weekends. Customer service is a primary function of duties at many locations. Must be personable and professional.
Legion Corporation is a private security company that provides state-of-the-art technical leadership and innovative security solutions for a broad base of clients in a variety of business categories. Legion is committed to providing highly trained personnel, superior execution, and enhanced value in all facets and levels of service it provides.
Some of your duties will include:
1. Stand post at front door and control access to buildings, protect construction sites, etc.
2. Greet tenants and guests and establish rapport when applicable.
3. Complete hourly incident report, after walking thru assigned areas of building, checking for hazards, graffiti, assisting tenants, fire alarms, tenant complaints, tenants, or guest violating building policy or lease agreements.
4. Other duties as assigned, duties can and will vary, depending on location.
Please bring all REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, listed in the required qualifications below, for immediate consideration.
1. Current and Valid BSIS Guard Card and fire arm permit if applicable.
2. Furnish a resume detailing all prior employment through current employer to verify the last seven years of employment history, and provide 3 personal references.
4. Successfully pass a recognized pre-employment drug screen.
5. Must possess a High School education or equivalent.
6. Must provide military discharge records (DD 214) (if applicable).
7. Must show mental and physical capacity to perform duties for which being employed.
8. Sufficient identification to complete an I-9 form, i.e., social security card valid U.S. passport or California Driver's License.
9. Open availability for scheduling.
Desired skills and certifications - Current and valid Standard first Aid and CPR for the Professional Rescuer certifications
We encourage individuals with POST certification, prior private security experience, currently serving U.S. Armed Forces Reservists and Veterans to apply. Legion Corporation is a veteran owned business that prides itself on its high level of professionalism, loyalty to its employees and clients, and dedication to duty and innovative service. We truly believe in our mission to provide unparalleled service and a true sense of security for our clients. We place a heavy emphasis on training and support to ensure the success of our team members. It is important that the individuals on our team have superior communication skills, are dedicated to team effort and client satisfaction, have strong self-discipline, are organized, are able to multitask various responsibilities, and can operate under extreme stress in adverse conditions or extreme situations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers