QR Code Link to This Post
Work in the hottest new Industry in California!
Job: Armoured Courier/CIT Agent
Seeking motivated Security Experts (Military and LEO vets encouraged to apply) to fill several armed courier positions. Agents will work as Cash in Transit couriers, responsible for the safe transport of currency and customer product to various locations around the entire state of California.
Applicants must be dependable; able to speak, read and write English; have a clean criminal background and driving record, reliable transportation, and a valid driver's license. Law enforcement or military background preferred and strongly recommended.
Current and Valid BSIS Guard Card / Exposed weapons permit are REQUIRED, along with related certification and proof of training.
Firearm safe handling techniques and proficiency will be evaluated prior to employment.
Must have legal firearm, and appropriate carry holster.
Personal body armor/plate carrier strongly recommended.
Uniform consists of coyote brown/dark khaki trousers, sturdy closed-toe footwear (tan military style boots recommended). A duty shirt and cap will be provided.
Up to $20/hr for 90 day probation period based on qualification and eligibility.
Possibility for raise or advancement to full time position after probation period based on performance and depending on company needs.
The Armored Courier job duties require the following abilities:
- Able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly by hand, at distances up to several hundred yards, occasionally unassisted and involving stairs.
- Be flexible; able to multitask, follow orders, and adjust as mission requirements change.
- Able to politely and effectively communicate with customers and coworkers.
- Able to accurately record information on forms and reports.
- Be prepared to work long hours, often in a seated/driving position, occasionally with minimal breaks.
- Be available for extended shifts, up to and including overnight or back-to-back runs.
Apply here: https://hardcar.com/careers/