compensation: DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
The Center for Population Brain Health is a collaboration of multidisciplinary investigators at the University of California, San Francisco and the San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Our mission is to improve brain health over the life course to facilitate healthy aging. We conduct population-based research focused on the epidemiology of brain health.
The incumbent will provide research support for several NIH and DoD - funded cognitive aging studies by assisting the study coordinator with the coordination of study operations activities as well as providing high-level administrative research support on behalf of the study principal investigator.
• Assist the Principle Investigator and Study Coordinators in the coordination of daily study operations for several NIH and DoD funded studies
• Assist with manuscript and report preparation and submission
• Assist with the preparation and submission of written and electronic materials for meetings and presentations at scientific meetings including PowerPoint presentations and posters
• Prepare and submit IRB applications and renewals for UCSF review board and SFVAMC R&D
• Maintain and update lab website
• Plan, schedule, and organize research meetings
• Assist with purchasing research supplies
• Assist with conference travel arrangements and reimbursements
• Perform other duties as assigned
• B.A /B.S. or equivalent experience
• At least two year of relevant work experience
• Demonstrated experience in a research support capacity
• Professional skills including time management, superior organization, ability to meet multiple deadlines, be resourceful and work independently with minimal supervision
• Highly proficient working with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong oral/written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
NCIRE --The Veterans Health Research Institute is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Per San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, NCIRE - The Veterans Health Research Institute will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers