house laundry in bldg no smoking street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
I have a private bedroom for rent in my house. Here are the details:
My two bedroom, one bathroom house is located on University near Olmstead Street. It has a fully equipped kitchen. The combination living room and dining room is furnished. You can use the washing machine and dryer in the garage. You can also enjoy the fenced-in backyard, which has a patio, garden and small lawn.
The unfurnished bedroom for rent is approximately 12 feet by 10 feet for a total of approximately 120 square feet. It has a large closet, overhead lighting, Levolor blinds, area rug and smoke detector. Its walls have been painted and its hardwood floors have been refinished. Its window faces east and has a great view of SF, the bay and the East Bay. It's very quiet because it has double-pane windows and it faces away from the street, which is a cul-de-sac (so there's no cross-traffic) next to McLaren Park (so there are no noisy neighbors across the street).
This location is ideal if you:
• Own a car because there is plenty of FREE parking on the street. (You can also take the #29 Muni bus to other bus routes or BART.)
• Want to enjoy the natural resources provided by McLaren Park, which has FREE tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, basketball courts, etc.
• Want to live in SF yet still live close to nature.
• Like cats since I have one. ☺
You must agree to the following before you can move in:
1. Background investigation paid by applicant (e.g. credit check, rental history, employment references, criminal history check).
2. First and last month's rent, plus cleaning/security deposit of $1,000 (which is fully refundable with interest if you leave my place as clean and undamaged as you found it). Hence, you would need $1,000 x 3 to move in (i.e. $3,000).
3. Automatic rent deposit via bank transfer on the first of every month.
4. Sharing in the costs of Wi-Fi, gas/electricity, water, and garbage disposal. (I don't subscribe to cable TV, the Dish Network, etc.)
5. This is a month-to-month rental. There is no lease.
I welcome applications from people that are:
• Considerate, conscientious and clean.
• Ready, willing and able to join me in keeping our home clean.
• Employed with a verifiable income, stable rental history and good credit score.
• Pleasant to be around.
Please do NOT apply for this rental if you:
• Use tobacco or hard drugs.
• Are a heavy drinker or an alcoholic.
• Have serious mental health challenges.
• Have overnight guests more than 4x a month.
• Are a criminal.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers