apartment laundry in bldg no smoking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Hello! I am looking for a roommate to occupy one of the bedrooms of our 3-bedroom apartment on 17th and Ord streets in Castro/Corona Heights.
About the apartment:
- in a safe, clean and quaint neighborhood
- close to parks (Twin peaks, Corona Heights park, Buena Vista park) if you like city living with close access to nature
- 6 minute walk to Castro MUNI Station (K, M, L, S trains) and lot of bus stops nearby
- 6 minute walk to amazing restaurants, grocery stores/pharmacy, bars, and the amazing Castro street
- In a quiet neighborhood, so away from the noise (very peaceful)
- Backyard view in the apartment building
*Bedroom with carpet, built-in closet, and very good natural light
*Separate living room area - furnished with couches, book shelf, dining table and chairs
*Full functional kitchen/cooking area, plenty of storage cabinets and fridge - recently redone with granite counter tops
*Shared bathroom with bath tub
*Washer and Dryer in building (coin-operated)
*115 sq ft (can easily fit a queen bed, table, drawers)
- Move-in date is August 15th but a week or so later can be negotiated.
- Rent: $1525/month
- Deposit: $2287.5 (1.5X rent)
- Utilities and Internet: $50-75/month (after split among 3 roommates)
- Unfurnished (previous roommate is happy to sell their furniture for cheap)
- 1 year lease
- Pets and couples not allowed by property manager
- Parking: Available at $250 extra monthly payment
A little about me:
A female tech professional in early 30s, love to explore the city and different neighborhoods, dancing, traveling and eating. At the same time, I also enjoy keeping it quiet and reading a book. I am pretty chill, clean and considerate of my roommates - want to make sure we all feel at home. Also I am generally quiet and keep to myself but like to get together once in a while for brunches or storytelling nights.
If you are interested, please reach out with a short intro and your Facebook/LinkedIn profile - I would love to get to know you, show you the place and see if we click! :)
Photos of the room coming soon - but in the meantime, feel free to message me for a viewing!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers