compensation: Please inquire
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
For 21 years, Cowgirl Creamery has produced a variety of fresh, bloomy, and aged cheeses, using milk from neighboring dairies while championing the local milkshed in Marin and Sonoma Counties. Two decades, dozens of awards, two creameries and two retails stores later, we continue to act as an advocate for sustainable agriculture and artisan cheese.
Our team is full of food-loving folks who have are hard-working and have a positive, team-oriented attitude. We care about each other, take great pride in our work and all share a passion for local, artisan food. If this sounds like you, we hope you'll saddle up and join us on our journey!
This position is responsible for participating in the smooth, friendly and efficient operation of the store as directed by the shop manager and designated shift supervisors while upholding high standards of customer service and maintaining proper care and display of food. Our ideal candidate has a great attitude, enjoys working in a fast-paced kitchen environment, and is passionate about great customer service.
This is a non-exempt position, full-time and part-time hours available
What You'll Do:
• Uphold high standards of excellent service
• Be fast, friendly and accurate in every customer interaction
• Maintain a high level of food quality by following recipes & sampling frequently
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Participate in the spirit of teamwork and cooperation
What You Bring:
• ServSafe Certified within 30 days
• Knowledge of Aloha and general kitchen experience are a plus