compensation: $15.59 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Ok, here's the deal:
My name is Bob and I own Pay Little Market. I need a cashier to operate the store when I am off. When there's down-time (no customers needing to be rung-up, deliveries have been put away and the store is stocked) I really don't care what you do while you're "minding the store" (long as it's legal!). I would guess that you're "minding the store" for about 50% of the time you're here.
General duties and responsibilities:
Operate a cash register, receive payments and give change. Diligently check ID’s to sell liquor, beer, wine and cigarettes.
Receive and stock deliveries. Keep beer, sodas, candy and chips fully stocked.
1. Must be 21 years old.
2. Available to work during business hours (10am-10 pm) five days a week, Monday through Friday.
3. Able to lift and carry multiple (20-60) cases of beer, wine etc on a daily basis.
4. Have good communication skills.
5. Shifts may be between 4 to 8 hours. Initially needed for approximately 30 hours a week.
6. Must be punctual. An assigned work shift cannot be missed.
7. No smoking is allowed.
Pay Little Market is in the Bernal Heights neighborhood of San Francisco. Minutes from Hwy 101 and public transportation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers