available afternoons available evenings education completed: bachelors license info: Sales
QR Code Link to This Post
A happy individual who loves training and seeing the dealership at the top level. Don't pay me if i don't turn your dealership in 90 days, pay plan talk after 90 days. I come with the complete strategy of turning a non-profit dealership into profitable and taking in account for new and used car increase sales, more money for the service department, higher PVR for finance, daily training and coaching all personal. Helping with new and used turn , hiting factory objective . Call me for an interview, don't pay me if don't turn the dealership.
Livermore Honda - Livermore, CA January 2019 to June 2019
1. Applied process both on sales and serviced daily.
2) No changes on unit sales since Honda if price low buyers will come anywhere, but increased finance penetration from $900 to $1400.
3) Trained daily, all 6 months of my leadership the store was averaging $70,000 net profit. Prior to my leadership, last 2 years store average net profit was -$40,000.
Tracy Chevrolet - Tracy, CA July 2016 to November 2018
1)Created a process-driven store. Maintained a consistent training for all sales, parts, service, finance, sales managers and myself.
2)Managed and worked with pricing daily both on new and used, maintained 70-day turn on new and 30 days on used inventory with doing much research on market day supply. Kept 3 months supply on new and 45 days used.
3) Squeezed every single penny from factory for any unit bonus and service bonus by reaching all new sales quota and CSI.
4) Spend money very wisely on adds, the lowest hanging fruit are always correct inventory, personal training, and pricing.
5) CIT goal was under 5 days of funding, daily meeting on cit and product penetration.
6) Daily service and parts meeting to ensure we close RO in a timely manner and have offered all products or fix recommended by tech.
7) Turned everything to the business office on time and made sure that financial statements were complete and accurate and all employees, as well as vendors, were paid promptly.
8) Overall during three years, we were able to increase store gross from $250,000.00 to $500,000.00 sales side and service and parts from $200,000.00 to $350,000.00. These numbers are gross and not net.
Note: All of the accomplishments required a daily meeting, holding individuals accountable, following the process and executing it daily, pure hard work and dedication. My philosophy, lead by example and be ready to be a servant leadership, constant training and measuring improvement. I worked for my sales and technicians, the bloodline and front soldiers of the dealership. Loss or win on a deal, customer satisfaction has always been the main priority, and customer retention is the only way to make a dealership successful.
February 2012 to June 2016
1. Clean cit.
2) Averaged $1700 per copy and 2.3 product per deal. Enjoyed and loved doing it.
sales and special finance
Infiniti Oakland/ luxury motors. - Oakland, CA January 2009 to January 2010
1. Top salesman every month and had great CSI scores.
Economic and philosophy
San Jose State University - San Jose, CA
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers