compensation: Base salary & Commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Imagine this. People are looking for a place to live that is unlike any other… and “you have that place for them! Sweeping vistas of the city and the bay, a 5 minute walk to the ferry, the farmers market, financial district, restaurants and shopping. In your role, as a Leasing Specialist at The Gateway, you have four distinctive towers with rental properties to provide quintessential city living. City living in one of the most iconic cities in the world - San Francisco.
As a representative of The Gateway, you would engage with individuals and corporations seeking unique living environments in this special location. The quality of your interaction and service must match the magnificence of the property; therefore excellence in timeliness, execution, accuracy, professionalism and your added touches would be present in every stellar exchange.
Ideal candidates have experience in property leasing, real estate sales, other high-end sales, hospitality, or relationship-based services. Is this you? Read on to discover your responsibilities, what you would need to have to qualify and what you would get as benefits…and most importantly, how to apply.
• Provide excellent representation and education of the properties, amenities, services, surrounding area, activities, commute / walk, districts – lifestyle
• Ensure most current, relevant information about the community is provided to prospective residents through monitoring and updating online and print advertisements and postings daily marketing sites
• Provide amazing customer service to internal and external customers
• Respond to phone and email inquiries in a strategic and methodical manner to identify needs and to set up tours, if applicable
• Identify client interests and needs to determine property options – conduct customized tours and options to review
• Monitor and track client’s interest and decision making process, follow up with all clients for timing and available properties; provide 100% follow-up on all property tours
• Help people secure new homes - Qualify potential residents, verify and screen applicants and create all associated documentation accompanying the rental agreements to aid in completing lease agreements
• Participate in the marketing of the community through on target outreach marketing to specific markets identified by Management
• Meet and exceed weekly revenue/leasing goals (easily accomplished when all above is performed – it just happens!)
• Real Estate License required
• Experience in leasing or direct sales, marketing related positions, banking, high end retail or hospitality.
• High School Diploma required and College education preferred
• Must be able to work on weekends
• Professional, polished and warm demeanor (enjoy helping people)
• Problem solving talent
• Ability to multi-task
• Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills as well as a good command of the English Language
• Brilliant customer service skills
• Basic computer skills, including working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Ability to prepare, compute and analyze data figures and transcriptions
• Able to tour the property (some stairs, 50-80% walking), sit at a desk, work on a computer and talk on the phone; occasional lifting up to 25 lbs
The Gateway offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects how much we value our employees and their families. medical, dental, pre-tax flex plan, retirement plan, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays and service awards
HOW TO APPLY:
If you qualify, please provide your cover letter and resume.
We hope you understand…we cannot talk to people who drop in or call about the position since we are very busy with tours and happy residents. We promise to review your submissions.
The Gateway is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability status of an otherwise qualified individual, membership or application for membership in a uniformed service or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. We will make reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to complete the application and /or participate in the interview process.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers