The Associate Director of Transitional Housing is responsible for the overall effective operations of the transitional housing, stabilization and rental subsidy programs and for assisting the Director of Transitional Housing within the Transitional Housing Programs Department.
QR Code Link to This Post
Opened in 2015 Transitional Housing is THC's newest Department!
To learn more check out https://www.thclinic.org/programs/transitional-housing.php
• BA/BS degree in Social Work or related field required; MA/MS degree in Social Work, Public Administration, or related field strongly preferred.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in program management.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience training and supervising staff.
• Must have experience running all aspects of a stand-alone program, including writing and developing program policies and procedures, designing and evaluating programs, and managing program budgets.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of the adult criminal justice system, knowledge of the
National Institute of Corrections’ Principles of Effective Intervention and the Six Gender Responsive Strategies for Women Offenders, and a thorough understanding of criminal justice criminogenic needs and community functioning factors.
 Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction
THC offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and vision insurance for full-time employees and their eligible spouse/children, as well as a 403b plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, long-term disability, 12 paid vacation and 14 sick days, 11 paid holidays and 4 floating holidays annually.
and arrest records.
For further information and to express interest in this position, please follow this link:https://www.thclinic.org/careers/details.php?148