We have approx +/- 1,500 Sq ft. available in our multi-use warehouse space in the Bayview.
We mostly prefer day use till 6-7pm, but this is negotiable depending on impact and what you use it for.
We currently use a couple tables for electronic stuff, random projects and bike stuff. We have a small ceramic studio with a few kilns. We do use the space occasionally and mostly in the past we have put most stuff on wheels as for everyone to be able to move stuff around easily. Wood workers idea and it was fabulous! We work up stairs-off limits and pick people we enjoy sharing our space with. NO CAR STORAGE
-220 power outlets
- 1 block away from the Muni "T" line (3rd st.)
-one block from Walgreens and Bayview plaza
-few blocks from Central Hardware
-very close to 101 and 280
The space is ideal for:
- A designer, fabrication in wood, metal, glass, and printing.
- An architect or interior designer
- An artist, photographer, craft worker, bike mechanic, etc.
Move in terms:
- deposit can be discussed
- Contract agreeing to notify 1-2 months before departure
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers