Temporary ~ Contract-to-Hire ~ Permanent ~ Part-Time ~ Full-Time ~ Weekends
QR Code Link to This Post
The Job Shop's Temporary Division wants to help you find a great contract role! Whether it's for a day, a week, a month, or ongoing, our temporary positions can lead to some fantastic long term or permanent opportunities.
We're The Job Shop, a San Francisco custom placement staffing agency currently celebrating over 21 years in business, and we're looking for exceptional candidates like you to fill open jobs with our amazing clients in the Bay Area!
Our candidates range from entry-level to highly experienced individuals who are seeking exciting opportunities at innovative companies. Right now our Temporary Division is interested in candidates with first-rate clerical, customer service and administrative skills and experience working in any professional office setting. These candidates would fill a variety of temporary jobs in San Francisco and the surrounding Bay Area.
We almost always have positions and assignments available for skilled, flexible candidates who can deliver excellent clerical and administrative support in one or more of these roles:
• Customer Service
• Reception/Front Desk
• Administrative Assistant
• Executive Assistant
• Property Management
• and more!
The positions are temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire opportunities in diverse industries including:
• Interior Design
• Real Estate
• and many others
Almost all positions are M-F during regular business hours, but some positions may offer evening, graveyard, or weekend hours.
Pay rates commensurate with experience.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
• Must have 2-3 years of solid, recent experience working in an office setting.
• Proficient in Word & Excel - PowerPoint a plus.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner.
• Able to type and handle multi-line telephones.
• Must be reliable and understand the importance of honoring your commitment to a work assignment.
• Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers, clients and visitors.
• Must thrive in a variety of workplace environments, personalities, and situations, and possess highly proficient organizational and customer service skills.
Sample Receptionist duties include, but are not limited to:
• Greeting all visitors courteously and promptly, announcing arrivals and making visitors comfortable during the wait.
• Answering incoming telephone calls, signing for packages, ordering supplies and handling some general administrative duties.
Sample Administrative duties include, but are not limited to:
• Providing consummate administrative and secretarial support for one or more executives (including scheduling calendars, travel arrangements, processing expense reports)
Candidates should have:
• 2-3 years of experience performing similar work
• Excellent Microsoft Office software knowledge and skills.
Please reply with a Word or pdf doc of your resume, or paste it directly into the email.
Please apply only if you are currently a resident of the San Francisco Bay Area.