A Growing Start-Up in the heart of San Francisco is seeking an Office Manager and Executive Assistant to provide seamless support to the Founders and act as the face of their busy office. Our ideal candidate is a solutions-oriented professional with a meticulous eye for detail who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity to grow within a role, work with autonomy, and contribute to the success of an expanding start-up!
About the Role:
• Manage calendars, scheduling and gatekeeping, including prioritizing messages and drafting correspondence for the Founders
• Plan and execute meetings and events
• Be an integral part of building the employee culture: event logistics, onboarding, employee orientation
• Assist with recruiting and sourcing talent
• Work with outside vendors to ensure all office technology is running smoothly
• Ensure all office inventory is stocked and order products as needed
• 3+ years of similar experience in a start-up environment
• Able to handle multiple projects and meeting strict deadlines
• Superb prioritization and organizational abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
• Adaptable, motivated, and highly proactive approach to all tasks
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers