compensation: $15.59 per hour. employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Mercy Housing is looking for people who want to create a more humane world where poverty is alleviated, communities are healthy, and all people can develop their full potential. We believe that affordable housing and supportive programs improve the economic status of residents, transform neighborhoods and stabilize lives.
The Desk Clerk at Marlton Manor must perform a number of varied responsibilities, including monitoring the traffic in and out of the building, providing security to the property, and communicating appropriately and adequately with the proper authorities as needed.
* Required to work every Tuesday from 3:00pm to 11:00pm every Saturday and Sunday from 11:00pm to 7:00am*
**This is a brief description summarizing the abilities needed for the position**
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: General office experience preferred.
• Answer telephone and greet residents and guests clearly.
• Ensure that doors and gates are closed and locked.
• Ability to treat a variety of people with respect and compassion.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Decide when an incident is an emergency and take appropriate action.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Keep accurate log of all visitors to the complex by recording the name of the visitor(s).
• Convey accurate information to the appropriate authorities as necessary.
• Answer telephones and take accurate messages.
• Conduct patrols of the entire complex according to a schedule outlined by the Property Manager and other appropriate supervisory staff.
• Respond to emergency situations by calling the appropriate emergency service (e.g. police, fire department, ambulance, paramedics).
This is a Part-Time position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers