Are you an aspiring administrative professional looking for a new opportunity to expand your skillset? Are you looking to join a small and close-knit team who works together on various projects?
QR Code Link to This Post
If so, we’re looking for a junior professional to be the backbone of this company by ensuring “all trains are on-time" and no balls are dropped as you maintain relationships with vendors and tenants. To succeed in this role, you’ll need a go-getter attitude, polished communication and a heart for people. Is that you?
The Role: Contract-to-Hire Customer Service / Office Assistant
The City: San Francisco, CA (Financial District)
The Money: Up to $25 Per Hour DOE
The Company: An established Property Management firm.
The Culture: Close-knit. Customer-focused. Multifaceted. Evolving.
The Ideal Candidate: Organized. Diligent. Detail-oriented. Team player. Polished communication.
* Answer phone calls in an upbeat and positive manner and direct them accordingly.
* Maintain office cleanliness and organization by handling maintenance needs.
* Post property listings to bring in quality tenants.
* Process rental payments and handle data entry.
* Order office supplies and ensure a smooth-sailing office.
* Answer questions from tenants or prospective tenants.
* Represent the company in a positive light and make a positive first impression on tenants.
If you have 2+ years of relevant experience and you can see yourself flourishing in this role, we would love to learn more about you! This is a great opportunity to build your skillset in a professional setting. Submit your resume today and we’ll fill you in on the details
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.