compensation: $21-22 Per Hour DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are first impressions everything to you? Do you treat vendors, interns, and C-level Executives with the same white-glove service and respect? Do you enjoy interacting with various people and making them feel welcome? Are you an articulate communicator who can confidently interface with key stakeholders and C-level executives?
If so, our client is hiring an entry-level Receptionist / office ninja to be the face of this growing and well-known tech company. Is that you?
The Role: Contract Receptionist
The City: San Francisco, CA
The Money: $21-22 Per Hour DOE
The Company: Revolutionary technology aimed at helping all people live more efficient lives. Series-C funded. Backed by the “who’s who” of Silicon Valley. Profitable.
The Culture: Fast-paced. Infectious. Upbeat. Buzzy. Scrappy. Team-oriented.
The Ideal Candidate: Proactive. Articulate. Bright. Flexible. Polished. Personable.
* Manage the front office by delightedly meeting and greeting all clients, candidates and guests.
* Handle a high volume of phone calls which you will screen and forward accordingly.
* Ensure a positive experience as candidates come in for interviews.
* Schedule appointments and interviews as needed.
* Maintain office order and cleanliness by keeping the fridge stocked and ordering snacks/meals.
* Receive and sort daily mail, deliveries and courier packages.
* Assist with special projects as needed.
Plus, if you have experience with Google Suite, Slack and/or Zendesk, you’re already three steps ahead of the game. This role won’t be on the market for long and you know you don’t want to miss out on it. Submit your resume today so we can get the ball rolling!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers