compensation: A competitive salary for qualified applicants. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an established San Francisco Real Estate Investment, Development and Property Management Company specializing in Multifamily, Retail, Office, and Industrial properties. We are seeking an experienced and energetic team member who is self-motivated, takes initiative and carries a positive attitude in this fast-paced environment.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your strategic thinking, management, organizational and operational skills in Real Estate Management, where your advancement potential is endless. This position is for an individual seeking to enhance their leadership skills and to challenge themselves, while building experience in all facets of the Real Estate Industry.
- Manage advertising campaigns for our commercial and residential properties.
- Prepare marketing flyers for the Leasing team and presentation packages for Real Estate meetings
- Take incoming phone calls, process incoming and outgoing mail, and read and respond to emails
- Perform market research & surveys
- Contribute to maintenance workflow, including work order creation, vendor invoice management and filing
- Assist with the planning, scheduling, logistics and material preparation for meetings and any other events
- Provide office administrative support, including responding to phone calls, message taking, and copying.
- Assist on special projects by performing and coordinating appropriate tasks in a timely manner
- Research and collect information needed to complete project tasks or reports
- Maintain office appearance, manage office equipment and supplies
- Be able to work under limited supervision and to plan and organize one's own work schedule
- Manage and maintain positive Tenant Relationships
- Coordinate Unit turnover and remodels.
- Resolve tenant complaints and oversee correspondence when necessary
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 2 - 3 years of general office experience
• Highly organized, detail oriented, energetic, and takes initiative
• Ability to work independently, self-motivated and multitasker
• Experience in handling presentation package and advertising
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
A competitive salary for qualified applicants.
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K retirement Plan, bonuses or profit sharing
Position: Type: Full Time Employee
Please email a cover letter and resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers