Dumican Mosey Architects is an architecture and design practice specializing in high-end, design focused residential projects throughout the Bay Area. We are a group of dynamic professionals who foster a creative work environment with opportunity for professional growth and involvement in multiple projects and phases of the design process.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a talented and motivated Administrative Assistant to join our team. The candidate must have strong communication skills, good organization skills, and an eye for detail. The position requires the ability to problem solve and self-manage to achieve results. The candidate must be flexible and have strong multi-tasking capabilities.
Job responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Point person at reception
- Keep the office environment orderly and well organized
- Assist Business Development & production of marketing materials
- Assist principles in monthly billing and bookkeeping processes
- Assist project architects with project administrative tasks
- Manage office calendar
- Plan and coordinate office events
- Manage onboarding of new employees
- Answer phones
- Manage inventory and order of office supplies
- Primary liaison for office vendors and suppliers
- Handle mail and deliveries
- Manage office materials library and reference library
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative experience (experience in an architecture, design, or engineering firm a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Salary & Benefits: We are welcoming for either a full or part-time position, commensurate with relative
experience and qualifications.