Are you a positive and reliable individual seeking a job in a fast paced NorCal medical-legal management service company?
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a professional that possesses outstanding communication and problem solving skills with experience in customer service?
If so, or if you would like to develop these skills, we have an opportunity for you!
MEDLink, a medical-legal management service, is seeking a self-driven, detail oriented, multi-tasker like you who cares about the quality services that they provide to their customers.
If interested, MEDLink also offers an opportunity to expand in activities that involve inside sales and marketing support to customers (Doctors, lawyers, insurance companies)
MEDLink offers a competitive hourly salary for part-time employees.
• Manage appointments and schedules in a fast-paced environment for 30+ Doctors, who are diverse in multiple medical specialties, for Workers' Compensation.
• Provide excellent customer service during interactions with doctors, patients, lawyers, and claims adjuster.
• Maintain the schedules for the Doctors for numerous satellite offices.
• Coordinate and interact with staff from multiple satellite office locations and diagnostic test facilities.
• Manage and confirm appointments with patients and clients, including facilitating interpreters.
• Act as a liaison between CEO, doctors, staff, clients, and customers while earning their confidence with reliable follow through and clear communication.
• Coordinate inside marketing and sales support with customers, lawyers, insurance companies, and other groups.
• Manage office administration tasks.
• Provide excellent telephone and email communication skills
• Ability to provide excellent customer service skills
• Self driven to finish tasks and ability to follow up in a timely manner
• Professional office demeanor, team player, and able to handle constructive criticism
• Bilingual skills in Spanish is HIGHLY DESIRED but not required
• Ability to multitask and help maintain efficiency in a fast paced office
• Ability to resolve operational problems and conflicts as they occur
• Provide inside sales support and assist with planning logistics for seminars or sales visits
• Ability to type 70% detailed concise data entry and date notes
• Ability to calmly and professionally deescalate a stressful situation
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology is helpful or we will train you
• Experience interacting with individuals of diverse backgrounds
• Proficient with computers (MACs preferred)
• Able to work 3 days a week minimum
• Ability to type minimum 55 WPM
• Minimum GPA of 3.2