I'm an entrepreneur looking for someone whip-smart and detail-oriented to be my executive assistant.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is not an entry-level assistant position. You MUST have at least 2+ years of experience as a virtual Executive Assistant for an executive or entrepreneur.
- You'll handle my business and personal details, including scheduling, talking to customers, arranging travel, shopping, and booking personal appointments.
- This is a part-time role, starting between 20-40 hours per month. Depending on how we work together, this may increase to several more hours per month.
- This is 100% remote, so you can work anywhere in the United States during standard business hours in California. We'll communicate via email, chat, and phone.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Update my daily calendar, arrange meetings and calls, and book appointments -- while making sure all details are handled in a clear and organized manner
- Assist with monitoring, prioritizing, and responding to incoming requests on all channels -- including email, customer support, and social media
- Research products, competitors, and customers -- including conducting user interviews, developing detailed case studies, and organizing insights and findings
- Book travel arrangements, including lodging, transportation, and activities, both in the United States and internationally
- Act as a point person for special projects, including researching and hiring contractors, project management, and writing updates and retrospectives
- Post to social media, upload blog posts and videos, create PDFs, and transcribe video and audio content
- Handle personal details such as shopping, sending gifts and cards, researching providers, making appointments, and household maintenance
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage requests from multiple apps and communication channels
- Experience using Google Apps or Dropbox Paper extensively for collaboration
- Experience with Asana and Dropbox for project management
- Experience posting and engaging on Instagram (including Stories) and Twitter
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Ability to set up new systems and processes to streamline business and personal functions
Education and Experience:
- At least 2+ years experience as a REMOTE assistant for an executive or business owner
- Must be reachable during the hours of 7am-5pm PST and respond to messages within 2 hours
- Honest and trustworthy, with strong personal values and integrity
- Experience with calendar, email, and social media management
- Extremely organized, killer ability to prioritize, and highly detail-oriented
- Proactively analyzes and thinks ahead to head off inconvenient or crisis situations
- Crystal-clear communicator over email, chat, and phone -- both internally and with customers
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to communicate and document progress on multiple projects
- Self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight
- Enjoys working and collaborating remotely, with limited face time