We're looking for a compassionate Clinical Case Manager - Continuum of Care (CoC) who is ready to make a difference in the lives of formerly homeless adults living in the Tenderloin. We are looking for someone who will bring clinical knowledge and expertise that will enhance the services provided at THC’s CoC buildings. Tenderloin Housing Clinic follows a "Housing First" model, and our Case Managers play a critical role in keeping tenants housed by working on-site directly with tenants, many of whom are dually-diagnosed. This position helps to support tenant stability and well-being by providing compassionate services using harm reduction, motivational interviewing and other best practice techniques.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Support Services Staff provides the following services:
• Intake & Assessment
• Case Management
• Benefits Advocacy
• Community Referrals
• Mediation with Property Management
• Conflict Resolution
• Support Groups
• Social Events
• Organized Tenant Activities
• Wellness Checks
• MSW required or must have 5 years’ verifiable experience providing case management services to homeless or formerly homeless population with a BA/BS.
• Must have knowledge of San Francisco resources for homeless and formerly homeless individuals, and must have the ability to refer tenants to appropriate resources.
• Must have an understanding of the harm reduction model in a supportive housing context.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of mental health and substance abuse issues.
THC offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and vision insurance for full-time employees and their eligible spouse/children, as well as a 403b plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, long-term disability, 12 paid vacation and 14 sick days, 11 paid holidays and 4 floating holidays annually.
*For a full outline of requirements and more details about this position please see: https://www.thclinic.org/careers/
To express interest in this opportunity, please follow this link: https://www.thclinic.org/careers/details.php?144 .
Tenderloin Housing Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers