Successful Home Staging Company in San Francisco seeks Staging Assistant for East Bay Staging Division
Are you an independent hard worker, self-starter, and supremely organized? Can you also follow someone's lead and work well as part of a team? We are a leading boutique home staging company in the Bay Area looking for the right person to assist in transforming homes in the East Bay with our creative staging team.
Ideal Candidate Possesses:
• At least 1 year experience in a fast-paced work environment
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to "self-start" and work independently at times
• Excellent written + verbal communications skills with the ability to follow-up with real estate agents & assistants via email or phone
• Strong attention to detail; and energetic follow-through
• Computer experience; proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Google docs, etc. (Photoshop a plus)
• Ability to be flexible + pivot on a dime to accommodate rapidly-changing schedules
• Interest/passion for interior design + home furnishings is a plus!
• Assisting Stager with prep for jobs at SF Warehouse (including help pulling accessories, art bedding, towels, etc. from inventory, creating pack lists + beyond)
• Assisting stager on-location at staging projects throughout the East Bay (including help accessorizing, making beds, creating flower/plant arrangements, etc)
• Making regular trips to the SF Flower Mart to pick up flowers/plants for stagings
• Running various errands around the Bay Area (e.g. picking up keys and/or checks from clients, returning to staged properties for change-outs, etc.)
• Responsible for photographing each completed project and promptly uploading photos to shared Dropbox account
Please send COVER LETTER + RESUME via email. Include "Your Name + Home Staging Asst" in your subject line.
Starting Pay Range $18-20/hr
number of hours per week subject to change depending on our staging calendar (anywhere from 20-40+ hours per week)
MUST HAVE your own cell phone, vehicle, driver's license + clean driving record
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers