Dietl International San Francisco is currently seeking an organized and motivated Operations Coordinator.
QR Code Link to This Post
Dietl International is a fine art shipping company. We work with local, national and international museums, galleries, auction houses and private collections providing a broad range of fine art and logistics solutions tailored specifically to our customers' needs.
Communicating with clients, vendors, colleagues, exhibition lenders, and agents to coordinate logistics, schedules, budgets, payments, etc.
Preparing estimates, import & export documents such as AWBs, Delivery Orders, Packing Lists, etc.
Opening Files (Import/Export/Domestic/Foreign)
Making bookings with and completing Job Orders for vendors, including: airlines; crate shops; truckers; art handlers
Obtaining and preparing documents for US Customs Entries
Preparing courier and shipment itineraries
Coordinating shipping schedules
Undergo TSA training and Certifications
Meeting clients, vendors, and security agents for courier assistance and supervision at SFO and other job sites
* Able to work collaboratively and effectively on multiple projects on various time lines in an extremely fast-paced environment
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with a small, integrated staff
* Self starter with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
* Detail-oriented and able to work well independently
* Car needed
Please send cover letter and resume via email only. No phone calls please.