compensation: Negotiable and commensurate with experience. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
FORMA (www.formasf.com) is a real estate development, design, and project management company specializing in mixed-use condominium residential, hospitality and commercial projects.
We are seeking a full-time or part-time assistant; flexible work hours and days.
- Prepare/edit marketing and presentation materials for business development and real estate projects
- Assist in planning project time lines
- Source project materials
- Manage executive email and company communication, open and sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Compose/edit correspondence, business communication, reports and other documents
- Track deadlines/important events, manage calendars and updates as necessary
- Identify situations that require attention and resolution
- Ensure priorities are accomplished and unplanned items are addressed appropriately; proactively follow up on action items and correspondence
- Recording of accounting transactions
- Maintain historical records by organizing and filing documents, both paper and electronic
- Conduct material and product research as required for projects
- Assist with special projects
- Perform administrative and other office support activities as needed.
The above noted description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of administrative or real estate development work experience
- Strong writing, communication, research and presentation skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and with great attention to detail
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to meet designated deadlines
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and initiative, react to changing priorities, and manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work extended, flexible hours (some evenings and weekends)
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality. Ability to discretely handle sensitive material/matters concerning the firm and personnel matters within the firm.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Experience working with a real estate development/investment firm.
- Please email (1) resume (2) brief bio, (3) desired compensation, and (4) availability.
- Please note that due to the high volume of inquiries we receive, we are not able to respond to every applicant, however if you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 2-3 weeks of submitting your application. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers