Award winning, Interior Design firm specializing in high-end residential projects in the Bay Area. Our small team works in a collaborative environment and welcomes new talent and energy. We're looking for motivated self-starters who appreciate good design.
We seek a results-oriented Personal Assistant / Design Assistant to work directly with and support the Principal Designer/Owner, helping keep the Principal and the design office organized and well-run. This isn't technically a design job, but the work will be closely related to designing beautiful homes.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
Principal / Personal Assistance
• Maintain the Principal's calendar and scheduling appointments on behalf of the Principal.
• Handle errands and tasks, both business and personal as needed.
• Work daily with Principal to document and enter all Principal Time Billing hours.
• Making travel arrangements, including bookings, itineraries and schedules.
• Coordinating meetings and events.
• Basic administrative tasks.
• Organizing the office.
• Assist the Principal in preparation of marketing and sale materials.
Design Project Assistance
• Assist the Principal designer as needed to source materials and coordinate design projects as needed.
• 3 - 5 years assisting an executive or owner.
• Bachelor's degree or work equivalent.
• Strong computer skills a must, including Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite. Proficiency in Studio IT or Studio Webware a plus!
• Experience or exposure to the interior design business and/or to-the-trade purchasing environment.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• A motivated self-starter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers