compensation: Starting wage $22/hr or more employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
San Francisco's premier independent music nightclub & lounge is
seeking a creative and energized person to create content, manage
campaigns & metrics, and engage with fanbases across platforms.
* Post live content nightly across social media platforms
* Maintain feeds on multiple platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
* Create social ads/boosted posts
* Engage with fans online
* Help refine the brand's overall social media policy/practices
* Grow the online side of the brand
Have some professional or semi-professional experience creating daily
social media content, and the desire and energy to work in a nightlife
setting on a near-daily basis. The ideal person for this job has a
combination of technical skill on social media and a long-running
familiarity with San Francisco's nightlife culture. There will also be
great opportunities for growth in this role while having fun engaging
with your favorite acts!
To apply, please e-mail samples of your online content along with a bio/resume/CV.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers