Arterra Landscape Architects is a full-service design studio based in Potrero Hill, San Francisco. We specialize in the creation of legacy residential gardens. As a studio, we are focused on creative exploration and learning. Arterra is dedicated to doing sustainable work and living sustainable lives. Support for both of these goals is built into our business model through our mentorship of thought leaders, our supportive office culture, and comprehensive benefits package.
QR Code Link to This Post
We share ideas and inspiration in our open studio space and we are looking for applicants demonstrating an active interest in professional development and working in a collaborative team.
Arterra is seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to work in our studio. This person will work directly under the Partners to promote the work of the office, the Arterra brand and culture. This is not a remote office position.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working with partners to manage the implementation of an overall Arterra marketing and brand strategy
• Initiate and support execution of marketing campaigns, both digital and print. Including press releases, quarterly newsletters, direct mail and e-mail campaign materials, and others as identified.
• Manage communications, content marketing, writing, event planning and other activities as needed
• Manage photography shoots (planning and coordination)
• Assist with website content development and writing/development of internet content including current news, project images and project descriptions
• Field all press inquiries, help to pitch completed projects to publications and blogs, maintain a clear and organized database of submissions and publications
• Gather, format and maintain accurate, up-to-date firm marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions and statistics, and other information for project and firm marketing purposes
• Create and maintain all analytics (Google Analytics, Social Media insights) and internal databases to optimize marketing channel strategies
• Write, design, edit and prepare content for business development, presentations, award submittals and other marketing materials
• Establish, maintain, and create relationships with trade marketing peers
• Attend marketing events to promote Arterra brand
Qualifications and Requirements
• BA in Communications, Journalism or English
• 2-3 years of experience in marketing and/or communications or related activity
• Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills
• Familiarity with the field of Landscape Architecture/Architecture
• Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) proficiency required
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus
• Highly motivated, personable, team-oriented individual with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Salary commensurate with experience
- Health Coverage with Kaiser, Delta Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K Traditional with an annual 3% match
- Competitive PTO package
- Continuing Education Funds
- Commuter Benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
For consideration, please email your cover letter, resume and 3-5 pages of work samples referencing the Position Title. To apply, please reply to this ad. No phone calls.
The cover letter should clearly state the following:
• How many years of work in marketing field you have
• Experience detail that may be relevant to this position
• Any experience in the Landscape Architecture/Architecture industry