Fast paced, small, friendly law office seeks a motivated and customer service oriented Receptionist/Admin Assistant.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Answering and screening heavy number of incoming calls – excellent phone manner/skills required
• Greeting guests and providing them with exceptional hospitality (offering beverages, etc.)
• Maintaining conference rooms for meetings (coordinating scheduled meetings, organizing equipment and keeping rooms tidy)
• Some calendaring (i.e. responsible for manual tracking of attorney appearances)
• Sorting and distributing incoming packages, faxes and deliveries
• Maintaining reception area, kitchen & conference rooms (keeping rooms orderly and properly stocked)
• Performing various clerical tasks (updating library materials, sorting, filing, photocopying, typing projects and any other duties as required)
• Good verbal and written communication skills required
• Successful candidate will be friendly, outgoing and a team player
Hours are 8:30 am - 5pm M-F.
Please include salary requirements with your resume.