QR Code Link to This Post
Reviews Merchandising Planning Calendar to coordinate the incoming and outgoing of inventory and equipment. Communicates the receipt of goods by category. Prepares list of missing categories of product & equipment. Physically counts inventory items to verify accuracy. Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepares items for shipment. Will need versatility to work the sales floor occasionally for coverage.
Looking for a passionate individual who cares about their environment and want a community of like-minded individuals. Able to work within a team environment and is motivated by other people’s point of view and ideas.
• Assists Receiving in verifying incoming goods to verify receipt of items against shipping notice
• Assists Receiving in records and checking quantity and quality of goods received for conformity to purchase orders and specifications.
• Records stock items into computer
• Communicates and coordinates with appropriate buyer returns, rejections, credits, and properly inputs incoming and outgoing inventory into computer system. Submits proper documents and notifications.
• Arranges and stages products as needed on sales floor of Reset Area as requisitions are made by Corporate Consumer Demand, including checking shelves for items, retrieving the items and placing in appropriate area of sales floor according to Reset Area Merchandising Schedule.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Two (2) years of responsible experience in warehouse receiving procedures or any equivalent combination of experience and education (preferred)
• Experience in inventory and materials control procedures.