QR Code Link to This Post
Company: University of California, San Francisco
Position Title: Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Department: Human Resources / Specialty Center – Recruitment
Location: Laurel Heights
Position Type: Full Time
Work Days/Shift: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Requisition #: 51871BR
Under general direction of the Recruitment Manager, the Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the recruitment of entry level to mid-level professional level positions from a diverse set of departments within UCSF’s Campus. Recruitment includes working closely with the Hiring Managers to understand the candidate screening criteria for each new position, screening a high volume of resumes, presenting qualified candidate resumes to hiring manager for review. Assist in posting new job openings in the applicant tracking system and on external job boards and websites. Initiates reference checks and/or candidate assessment screenings. S/he will also provide recruitment support to the talent acquisition team for hard to fill positions through sourcing strategies; research alternative sourcing methods, and leverage social media channels to attract talent. The Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide recruitment services in line with achieving the Recruitment Score Card*.
Recruitment Score Card Metrics:
• Requisition Time To Fill: 90 days or less
• Monthly Open Requisitions Percentage Over 90 days: 20% or less
• Customer Service Satisfaction Rate: 85% or above
• In Person Client Meetings: 1 per week
• Outreach/Networking/Diversity: Three monthly attendance networking or partnering with community organizations, recruitment events, diversity networking, campus outreach events, etc.
• Sourcing Initiatives: Minimum 1 unique job/requisition per month
• Social Media Recruitment: weekly
• LinkedIn Usage and Efficiency.
UCSF Human Resources (HR) is committed to leading HR initiatives and partnering with the UCSF community to attract, develop, and retain the diverse talent necessary to be the world's preeminent health sciences innovator. Human Resources provide the full scope of HR services for UCSF employees and managers / supervisors, from strategic consultation to operational support. We strive for excellence through continuous improvement in partnership with our clients.
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences.
• BA/BS degree with minimum one year of recruiting or sourcing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with LinkedIn and / or other sourcing / ATS applications
• Strong knowledge of social media recruitment
• Proven success with sourcing candidates using variety of methods (social recruiting, events, military, alumni databases, college partnerships, professional networks)
• Ideal candidate has a high work intensity with the willingness to go above and beyond the stated expectations
• Must be willing to do whatever work task is needed at the time to assist the HR team and the hiring department
• Must be innovative, detail oriented, work quickly and accurately, and be able to change tasks and focus easily
• Previous experience in a Recruitment Assistant or Junior Recruiter position
• Experience working in an organization with union represented employees
• Experience working in an academic medical center or large, complex integrated health system
In order to be considered for open positions at UCSF, you will need to submit your resume through our online application process. Once you complete the online application process, you will receive an email confirming that your submission has been received. Submitting your resume to UCSF opens the door to many immediate and ongoing job opportunities. Your resume will remain active in our applicant database and you will be able to update it as needed.
To submit your resume Click Here
Emailed applications are not accepted.
Apply specifically to requisition # 51871BR Please note ad code ICRL/ # 51871BR in the ad code field in your applicant profile.
An email address is required for you to submit your resume.
The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.