We are looking for a dynamic and welcoming positive 'people person' for an internal- and external-facing junior role. Our CPA firm has a great opportunity for a highly-organized, detail-oriented individual that is comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities. He or she will be responsible for various HR functions, and work closely with the firm's leadership to retain and recruit accountants to our 100-person (and growing!) accounting firm. This is a position for someone who is outgoing with strong verbal and written communication skills, and can engage with and evaluate potential candidates to be great accountants and future leaders. The ideal candidate is always willing to go above and beyond for our employees and foster a welcoming employee environment.
QR Code Link to This Post
Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of human resource and recruiting activities.
Human Resources Assistance:
- Performance appraisal tracking
- Production reporting
- Update Intranet with new employees, employee spotlights, etc.
- Manage employee programs, such as onboarding and recognition
- Conduct employee surveys, organize events and coordinate giveaways
- Other HR administrative responsibilities as needed
- Work internally to develop job descriptions
- Working with LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruiting tools/job platforms; conduct phone screens
- Communicate with candidates during hiring process using applicant tracking system
- Extensive interview scheduling and preparation for in-house interviews
- Organize campus recruiting events
- Other recruiting administrative functions as needed
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective administrative and project management skills; demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines; well-organized
- Proficient in MS Office
- Previous work experience with a professional services firm
- Previous experience with an ATS system, Intranet and/or LinkedIn Recruiter
Top reasons to work with us:
- Public accounting firm with a long-standing reputation in the community; you will get to work with a diverse team of professionals.
- Culture of promoting from within and opportunities for professional growth.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Great work-life balance.
- 4.5 overall rating on Glassdoor.
- Excellent office location adjacent to Montgomery Street BART/Muni station.