favorite this postHuman Resources - Administrative Associate (tenderloin)hide this posting
compensation: $18.95 hourly with benefits employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
WELCOME TO THC!!!
Tenderloin Housing Clinic's Human Resources Department is seeking an Administrative Associate (HRAA) to join our HR Team!
We're seeking someone eager to gain experience in all areas of Human Resources.
In this position you will be assisting 6 experienced HR professionals.
THC's human resources office is a "home-base" of support for over 300 employees stationed at sites throughout downtown SF. As the face of the Human Resources office the HRAA plays a pivotal role in creating a welcoming and supportive environment for our employees.
• Monday - Friday (9:00am-5:00pm)
• 3 blocks from Civic Center BART station
• Great nearby restaurants and coffee shops, and a farmer's market with food trucks every Wednesday.
• Full-Time position with Benefits (medical, vision, dental)
Some Areas of Human Resources that you will be involved in:
• Full-Cycle Recruitment
• Benefits Administration
• Leaves, Worker's Comp., and Accommodations
• Performance Evaluations
• Employee Engagement
• Front desk reception
• Job advertisements, resume collection and filtering
• Pre-interview phone screenings
• Interview scheduling and preparation
• Reference Checks & Employment Verifications
• On-Boarding paperwork
• ID Badges, uniforms and THC "swag" like hoodies and t-shirts
• Assisting employees with paperwork; benefits, W-4's, Direct Deposit, etc...
• Data entry and filing
• Coordinating temporary staff requests with staffing agencies
• Assisting with New-Hire Orientations and other HR Trainings
If YOU are looking to gain experience in Human Resources and are ready to be the welcoming face of our HR Front Office, we want to hear from YOU!
Tenderloin Housing Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers