Are you looking for a great break to get started on a career in HR? We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to dive right in and play an important role in both HR and our company. You will be working with a very supportive HR manager in a supportive team environment. You will learn and benefit from working and assisting her in numerous aspects of HR. We would also support and encourage your ambition to be a PHR. We will ask you to oversee our training program. Managing our training program will be a great chance for you to meet and work with all of our employees and play an important role in our operations.
You don't need experience. We are happy to train a beginner. The person we are looking for is self-motivated, highly intelligent, and a bilingual English-Spanish speaker. Applicants should be ambitious in their career and have a strong passion for HR. This role works closely with and reports to the Human Resources Manager.
Dome Cleaning is passionate about taking care of our customers' properties and doing business in San Francisco. Our awesome SOMA headquarters allows us to participate in both the housing and tech markets. We're right in the middle of it!!! Get ready to start your career with Dome Cleaning! Dome Cleaning encourages a fun and supportive team environment. We work together to execute successful business practices enabling everyone with the opportunity for advancement.
Dome Cleaning is committed to supporting your career with competitive compensation and ongoing training.
We are pleased to offer:
• Health benefit plans and life insurance
• A prime location in the heart of the SOMA district
• Opportunities for career advancement and personal growth
• Paid time off and sick time off
• A fully-stocked breakroom
• Supportive team environment
• Assists in full-cycle recruiting activities.
• Sources, screens, interviews, and qualifies candidates for various positions, especially janitorial staff.
• Participates and attends job fairs to create a strong pipeline of candidates to effectively meet hiring needs and business goals.
• Maintains professional relationships with external sources such as government agencies, non-profit agencies, and learning institutes to generate candidate flow.
• Follows up and tracks all aspects of employment, such as completing employment forms and onboarding paperwork, scheduling on-the-job training, and notifying the team of new hires' start date.
• Collaborates with HR Advisor and Cleaning Director for implementing training sessions.
• Creates quarterly safety training materials for janitorial and specialized cleaning employees.
• Works with translators to create Chinese and Spanish training materials.
• Works with cleaning supervisors to create and implement on-the-job trainings and safety trainings for all new-hires.
• Enrolls office and cleaning employees for relevant trainings to improve their areas of expertise.
• Maintains and updates all employee training records.
• Performs other HR administrative tasks as needed.
• Bilingual Spanish required
• B.S./B.A. degree or related degree preferred
• Ability to effectively work with all prospective and current employees
• Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite Applications
• QuickBooks experience is a plus, training is also available
Slegs besigheidseienaars. Werwers, moet asb. nie hierdie werkplaser kontak nie.
moet ons NIE met ongevraagde dienste of aanbiedinge kontak